FDDC offers in-house pediatric in-house physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy to children from newborn-five years. After being referred by a pediatrician, FDDC performs a comprehensive evaluation to help determine the services needed for your child.
1. Pediatric physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy in-house.
2. Individual therapy goals to monitor your kid’s progress and to provide optimal outcomes.
3. Assistive technology.
4. Home programs so the family can work with the child in between sessions.
5. Information on financial, medical and educational resources.
6. Individualized consultations for support for parents and caregivers.